Isopropyl Alcohol - IPA 70% (4x1 liter)
•Isopropyl Alcohol 70% (One Liter, 33.8 Oz, greater than one US Quart) 4 X 1 Liter Case •Highest quality. Best in class isopropyl alcohol. Best value. •Made in USA. •Same day shipping. •100% money back guarantee.
Best in class IPA. IMAX is synonymous with Maximum Quality and Maximum Value • High purity with no particles, metals, or trace organic content. Cerificate of analysis (COA) available • Product, bottle, and packaging 100% MADE IN USA- No import risks • Same Day Shipping (on orders received before 12:00 Noon PST Monday to Friday) • 100% Satisfaction Money Back Gaurantee • We are basic in IPA and can support your small bottle needs all the way up to railcar quantities. We have eliminated the national distributors, repackagers, and retail middlemen and supply direct to customers. Look for IMAX IPA in 500 ml, 1000 ml, one gallon, 5 gallon and 55 gallon packaging. Ask for certificate of analysis (COA) for quality assurance.
- Alcohol is considered a hazardous material by DOT and is only available for ground shipping in the 48 states.
- Recipient phone number and signature are REQUIRED for delivery.
- This products cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
- If after several attempts, product is not delivered, buyer is responsible for shipping costs, shipping return, and for any re-shipment expenses.
- Returns arising out of customer mistakes are subject to 25% restocking fee plus all shipping charges.
- All products are shipped according to strict DOT and 49 CFR guidelines.
Is this the right product for me?
Read Before You Buy
Routinely we are asked questions about price, quality, delivery, packaging, and other product details important to our customers. Various e-commerce and auction sites have made it easy for consumers and merchants alike to benefit from virtual stores and internet-based product distribution. However, all products are not equal in quality and specification.
What purity do I need for my application?
There are numerous brands and different grades of IPA (isopropyl alcohol) offered online. Listings offering “99.8%” or “99.9%” purity typically do so to promote the purity of the grade offered. However, there are standards for various grades of alcohol and these standards are designed to match the proper product to a given application. To verify the actual quality and determine if a product is the right grade for your application:
- Selection- Make sure that the vendor or reseller offers more than one product, and not just varying packages of the same, but actual different grades of IPA. If only one grade is offered, it is likely that the product is from traditional distribution where it has been repackaged multiple times by different parties.
- Certified- Non-environment controlled packaging will degrade the quality of even the finest of products. Only suppliers that offer multiple grades routinely analyze, test, and certify various grades of IPA. Gotparts747.com offers four (4) different grades of IPA. IMAX is a proven IPA brand which is synonymous with maximum purity, maximum value, maximum quality, providing maximum performance.
- Packaging- Product is only as good as the packaging- If the alcohol is packaged in low density polyethylene (drug store or supermarket milk bottles), it cannot meet stringent quality specifications. Our bottles are made in the USA and our 99.5% and higher grades are made in clean-room environments and are certified pure with no particles or extractable contaminants. These are heavy-duty, UN-approved containers for hazardous materials that require the highest standard in packaging quality. Food, and lower quality bottles are fine for general purpose use, however they are not able to sustain the high purity specifications of alcohol over the full shelf life of the product.
- Price- The various grades of alcohol vary in price by as much as 10X. We offer a case of 4 gallons of IPA starting in the $30’s to over $320 for a similar case. When you see 99.8% or 99.9% being offered at an abnormally low price, it is an indication of distribution grade quality and is comparable to our IMAX Pure 100.
- Specification- Our 99.5% and higher grade products are offered with 2 sets of specs- the SALES spec, and the ACTUAL tested spec. In the selection guide the product we offer as 99.5% sales spec has a better than 99.85% actual specification. By erring on the conservative side we continually exceed quality expectations of our customers. Furthermore, in order to guarantee a 99.9% actual product, additional packaging steps and controlled-environment processing is required to keep the ambient moisture out of the product. This is not trivial and is a costly process to ensure 99.9% quality. On-line resellers, small re-packagers, and individual merchants are not equipped to provide this grade of product, and the capability to consistently analyze assay and moisture at part-per-billion (ppb) level requires a full scale analytical laboratory for quality control. All of our IPA at 99.5%+ are quality controlled and a certificate of analysis ensures the grade and purity of the product. We take our sales claims very seriously. With a realistic sales spec of 99.5%, all of the batches we produce surpass the 99.85% assay. We do not use purity as marketing jargon casually offered to customers to improve our sales.
- IMAX Pure 100 is an excellent all-purpose alcohol for general cleaning applications. It is pure IPA with no added water or other organic impurities. This product is not packaged in UN approved containers, is not certified, and is offered as a value-grade product for non-critical or stringent specification applications.
- IMAX 99.5% is recommended for majority of common isopropyl alcohol applications. This product is certified better than > 99.8% pure and can be used in a wide array of applications from 3D printing, to botanical and organic oils, biodiesel titration, and adhesives solvents.
- IMAX 99.95% is a semiconductor grade product that exceeds USP (Pharmacopeia Grade) and is for sensitive medical, optical, memory, disk/media and electronic applications.
- IMAX 99.99% Nano-Pure Peta-Bit grade is a specialty material for true anhydrous requirements with conductivity requirements and ultra-low metal (part per trillion) and low particulate requirements (nanometer-scale memory processes).
- We are available for consulting on custom projects, shipping, packaging or if you have other specific questions we are always available to help.
Customers of this product must be at least 21 years old and have the technical knowledge regarding toxicity, health hazards, and all regulations required to store, use and dispose of this product. No warranties are expressed or implied. Consult material safety data sheet (SDS) prior to use. Keep away from children. The purchaser agrees to hold harmless the seller in any event regarding the use or misuse of this product. Purchaser hereby agrees to disclaimer upon completing this order.
Some common industries, or applications are:
- General cleaning and disinfecting
- Printing blanket and roller wash solvent
- 3D Printing : Resin removal and equipment cleaning
- Bedbug elimination for hotels and B&Bs
- Biodiesel & Soap Titration
- Vehicle wrap and sign manufacturing
- Printed Circuit Board and electronic assembly cleaning
- Organic oil and resin extraction solvent
- Industrial cleaning
- Medical and dental office
- Horticulture and agriculture
- Veterinary & pet care
- Laboratory reagent and cleaning solvent
- Semiconductor & Disk Drive cleaning and drying
- Health club equipment cleaning and disinfecting
- Beauty salon
- Aerospace precision cleaning
- Academic and research institutions
- Food machinery
- Decorative flame